শুক্রবার, ১৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Facebook "rules" on word "girlfriend" - Same on Google Plus?

No, I am not trying to bend the rules. I want to know how the rules work. Suspecting that Google Plus allows this word. Does it? I posted to my timeline. "I need a nice kind girl ........ a ... girlfriend." FB does not usually complain about ".......", clearly a special case here.

FB then responds with. "Could Not Post to Timeline The privacy settings for this attachment prevent you from posting it to this Timeline."

I would like to be enlighted on why (???) this is not allowed to post on timelines. More specific my own. Is facebook considering "love seeking" abusive? If so, is this a common behavior in social media platforms? Are love messages f.e. allowed in Google Plus. My own thinking is that somehow the word "girlfriend" is triggering this behavior.

Update: Wanted to say that from now on I can't post anything. To timeline. Logging in is fine but not posting apparently. No idea why.

Source: http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/40446/facebook-rules-on-word-girlfriend-same-on-google-plus

adrian peterson tony romo kennedy center honors boxing day george h w bush Belk Led Zeppelin

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন